Real Estate Investing Coaching
Are you interested in investing in real estate but not sure how or where to begin? Maybe you have a few rentals but want to start thinking bigger? Or maybe syndication is your next venture?
Wherever you are at let’s meet there! It is an exciting time to be real estate investor!
This program will focus on You and your goals of real estate investing. And most importantly about creating a real estate investing plan for you. Women have a tendency to back down from investing so let’s break through that barrier and become an expert in it.
Who says you can’t invest in real estate?
Isn’t It Time for YOU to Create your Future?
This Program is perfect for those who want to Be and Do so much more with their life. Taking the next step into entrepreneurship or growing more of your business.
In This Program we will conquer some of these questions and much more. Getting you on track and toward your goals is the #1 Goal for this coaching program.
Go For It! A Woman’s Guide to Perseverance
How do you weather the challenges of owning your own business while navigating personal tragedy and raising a child?
Step into the pages of the story of Jo Hausman’s perseverance.
Kickstart Guide to Viral Marketing
In This Laser Focused 80 Page E-book You Will Learn How To:
- Use Targeted Quizzes to tap into the minds of vast numbers of people who not only take the quiz but share it with their friends.
- Copy examples of other successful quizzes by just plugging in your info into proven quiz formats.
- Use contests that virtually command contest lovers to tell everyone they can about it…..because it gives them more chances to win.
- Use content lockers to use natural curiosity to make people share your blog posting, articles and videos.
- Use all three of these techniques to build massive email lists, create tremendous buzz and sell tons of your products and services.
Ultimate Guide to Professional Speaking
I’m going to share with you the #1 little known, yet time tested secret, only top seasoned professional speakers know that has earned me millions in speaking revenue. But first, how about asking yourself why you are not speaking right now and if you are, . . . why isn’t it for the highest fees possible?
If you’re like most professionals, you have probably wondered what a career in professional public speaking could be like, but you may have been hindered by these limiting beliefs:
- No one will ever pay me to speak.
- I have nothing to talk about.
- I don’t know how to get booked.
- I’m too frightened to be on stage.
- I have nothing to sell when I speak.